Book Ayana Iman to Speak at Your Upcoming Conference, Retreat, Online Event, or to Facilitate a Workshop
Ayana Iman’s focus on personal development is highly effective. She engages the hearts and minds of the audience. Your group will not only be motivated to improve their lives, businesses and careers, but they will also leave equipped with new information that they can use right away. She is committed to serving your audience and guiding them through the process to create tangible results.
Ayana's current goal is to effect change in the lives of 50,000 people!
Why Invite Ayana to Speak?
- Her eBook A Guide to Gratitude is a free downloadable guide for all attendees, which challenges readers to find gratitude in their current situations, learn to live in the light, and take a step towards a move fruitful living.
- Her message is timely. While this generation is the most connected via the Internet and social media, we are also the most purpose driven. A recent study by Deloitte shows that 55% of millennials consider personal value as very influential when making decisions at work. Ayana’s work incudes helping people find their passion and turn them into profit.
- She influences urban youth and their core developments. Growing up in an impoverished area, she navigated her success by choosing a path of education and service to the community.
- She focuses on women’s empowerment and how to become the best version of self. Teaching women how to own their power, strengthen their voice, and learn to love from the inside out.
- Her emphasis on Emotional Intelligence and Self-Efficacy speaks to different ages while teaching others how to manage their emotions and limit the self-fulfilling prophecies, through developing an approach to assessing a situation, confidence in their decisions, and creating a plan for success.
Ayana's Most Requested Speaking Topics
- Women's Empowerment
- Love & Relationships
Ayana Iman has worked successfully with a variety of audiences including women’s organizations, nonprofits, businesses, associations, foundations, young professionals groups, fellowship programs, universities and civic groups.
Below is a select list of prior speaking engagements:
- Montclair State University:
- Young Women’s Leadership Conference (Panel)
- Against All Odds (Panel)
- EOF Leadership (Speaker)
- Don’t Touch My Hair (Speaker)
- Mercer County Community College
- Kean University:
- EOF (Speaker)
- Kean Women of Excellence (Workshop)
- William Paterson University
- Winthrop University (Moderator)
- Rutgers University – Sadie Nash
- Hudson County Community College
- Boys and Girls Club of Trenton and Mercer County
- Trenton Central High School (Grades 9-12)
- Princeton High School
- Princeton Corner House
- Hudson Pride Community Center
- Princeton Theological Seminary
- South Orange Library
- Write Your Vision Brunch
- Love Thy Self Brunch
- Lady Momentum Empowerment Summit (Panel)
- Crowned Queens x BrunchNGrind (Panel)
- Someone’s Daughter INC. (Panel)
- Curate Your Life (Panel)
- Artworks Moderator)
- Phenomenal Brunch (Moderator)
- Power Brunch (Moderator)
- New Jersey Black Business (Keynote)
- & Girls Conference (Keynote)