#25Truths on my 25th Birthday
Today's my birthday. This day feels special, even more than it did when I turned 21. Then, my only goal was to get carded so I could boldly show I was of drinking age and party with my friends. It wasn't that long ago, but feels miles apart. Today, I woke up feeling like a full-fledged woman. I am a full-fledged woman. On my journey through womanhood, I'm lucky enough to have learned a few invaluable life lessons.
Here are my #25truths:
- I am a master manifester. Everything I've wanted, desired, and needed, has happened when I needed it most. I spoke it out loud and took action to bring it into my life
- I am not broken. I am so much stronger than I have given myself credit for in the past.
- Bad relationships are just that...bad. There's no need to sugarcoat it; staying won't give you a medal of honor. I learned to ride or die for myself, and my self worth.
- Becoming a mother didn't cripple me; in fact, it pushed me so much further. Thanks Ayo.
Create the life you want to live. Be intentional about it.
- Traveling allows you to face the unknown, seeks truths, and have an adventure. Be open to new cultures and traditions. We all have a story.
- Parents make mistakes. I've made mistakes. We are all human, it happens.
- Happy people have green grass. Water often.
- Forgiveness is the releasing of negative energy for the replacement of light.
- Being in love didn't require an age-limit or a other’s approval, just the openness to receive.
- I've found my soul mate. ❤
- A smile is always universal.
- Living in gratitude will bring you abundance.
- Once you admit you can't do something -then you can't. It's a self-defeating prophecy.
- Being courteous will never go out of style, ever.
- Eating clean doesn't cost much. Eating poorly will cost you more in the long run.
- Sisterhood is needed, and jealousy is toxic. There's enough to go around.
- I am abundant.
- Success isn't hard, focus is. Watch your circle and mind your actions.
- Your words hold power; make sure they're used to build not tear down.
- Offering guest’s food or drink is a sign of abundance. "I always enough to share. I honor those who blessed me with their company in my home."
- Always send love to those in pain, even when they've wronged you. Be the light.
- I love ratchet music. I love meditation. It's called balance.
- Being a single mom is tough, and sometimes it'll make you cry. However, it makes you dynamic... Ever try writing a 15-page grad paper while breastfeeding? I have. #Strength
- It is always a good idea to celebrate your birthday.
I am living proof of how self-love can change your life. I am grateful for all the events that have aided me in my story this far, and look forward to the next chapter of my life. Let it be beautiful.